5.13.2014

Called to Serve

I have been called to serve as a missionary in the Colorado Denver South mission.

Upon opening my call, I was completely baffled to learn that I would be serving in the mission where I was born and raised for eight years of my life! I cannot wait to return to my beautiful home state!




I will be entering the Provo Missionary Training Center on July 2, 2014. I will spend two weeks there, learning how to serve as an effective missionary and continuing to develop my Spanish skills. Following my time at the MTC, I will enter the mission field and begin to preach the gospel of Jesus Christ.

As some of you may already know, there are many sacrifices to serving a mission. One of those sacrifices is communication with family and friends. I will not have a cell phone while serving and will only be allotted one hour per week to write emails home. For the next eighteen months, my mom will be posting my weekly email updates on this blog for those that want to stay updated on my life in Colorado.

I would LOVE to receive emails and letters! You can email me at erica.pierce@myldsmail.net. My mom will post my current mailing address at the bottom of my weekly updates.


Thank you for your support and kind words as I have prepare to enter the mission field! I couldn't be more excited to begin this journey!


50 DAYS UNTIL I REPORT!

No comments:

Post a Comment