6.16.2014

Farewell Talk

Wow! It seems that the two months I've had to relax and prepare to leave for my mission are quickly slipping away. As May came to a close, I had the opportunity to give my "Farewell" address to my church congregation on the weekend of my sister's wedding. It was wonderful to have my immediate, extended, and ward family smiling back at me during such an emotional and vulnerable time.

Due to vacations and other festivities on Memorial Day weekend, several have asked if I could record my talk. For those of you that missed it and (for some reason I have yet to comprehend) want to listen to the talk I gave in our services, here it is! Special thanks to my brother Steven for diverting to major stealth mode to attain this recording.


May 25th - Farewell Talk

16 DAYS until I report to the Provo Missionary Training Center and begin my journey as a servant of the Lord for the next year and a half! I can't even begin to explain all of the emotions I am feeling... anxious, excited, nervous, sad, happy and everything else far and in between. Let the real countdown begin!

No comments:

Post a Comment