5.16.2015

Eu estou dando a luz um bebe!!! Mais uma vez!

May 4, 2015

Well people! Transfer news is here and thankfully I will be staying in Glenwood Springs another 6 weeks! ANDDD I will be TRAINING another new missionary! Woohoo! I am super excited! When President Murdock called me on Saturday night to extend the call I accepted excitedly. Well, what he included after was a shock! I will be training a new missionary that is a visa-waiter for BRAZIL! Which means she won't know any Spanish (Spent the past 6 weeks in the MTC learning Pork and cheese)! I will be teaching her everything from scratch! AHH! Needless to say, I'm a little nervous about this one... but I know that we will see SO many miracles! The title of this email is in portuguese in honor of my new child... it says "I'm having a baby! Again!" :)
 
Saying good-bye to one of my dearest missionary companions, Hermana Adair

Well, needless to say this week was absolutely crazy! We were running around like mad men helping Sister Arnold get prepared to leave, saying bye to people, planning activities, etc. And on top of that, Sister Arnold was sick for two days, which was a big bummer! But, alas, she left for Denver yesterday and will be flying home on Wednesday. It was a great transfer together :)
 
Me and Hermana Arnold

When we send home a companion from the mission field,
we jokingly say, "She's dead!"

 
We have a busy day today getting ready for transfers and the new baby! :) I am companions with Sister Adair's companion, Sister Harper, today. (Sister Adair goes home this week too- that was a TOUGH break up... She has become one of my best friends ever!) But this week we spent the majority of the proselyting time we did have preparing for a Spanish branch activity. The missionaries were in charge and it ended up being great! The branch never has any activities so we told them we would plan it and put one together! We planned a "missionary night" full of fun minute-to-win-it games! The rapid pace of the games represented the quickness of the Lord's missionary work. If you aren't looking for it, a missionary experience can just pass you by! It was really fun, and despite the rough turn out, those that attended had a great time!
 
We decorated the church for the Branch activity the missionaries hosted

Getting ready to break the pinata

Food and fun!

Future Missionaries at the Branch activity

 
I have to run, but I love you all so much! So excited to Skype this Sunday! Muah!

xoxo
Love,
Hermana Pierce


 

No comments:

Post a Comment