10.04.2015

One Day We WIll Look at the Lord and Say, 'Was that all that was required?"

September 28, 2015

Well all, this quote comes from my absolute FAVORITE talk given in the General Young Women's Broadcast by Linda S. Reeves. You can listen to it here! >>> CLICK! :)
 
It is so true... we are asked to do SO LITTLE by the Lord... and He continually pours out blessings upon us.
 
Leandro did an impromptu photo shoot with me and Hermana Chandler.
 
 
Weekly Update!
 
This week on Wednesday night, we went over to the Leiva's (PMF=part member family) with Horalia and watched Meet the Mormons. It was my first time watching it in Spanish and I LOVED it! It was so cool to have some of the people I love the MOST all together watching. Everyone felt the spirit SO strongly.
 
On Thursday, we had Demarus (a member that is leaving on her mission to Mexico City) come on a mini mission with us! It was such an amazing day! We taught 8 lessons! The Lord was definitely leading and guiding us to those that would receive us.
 
On Friday, I went on exchange to the south area again with Sister Allison. We dedicated basically the whole exchange to Alejandra Campos, their 14 year old investigator that was getting baptized this Sunday. (I spoke about the Campos family in the past when I went on exchange to the south area a couple of weeks ago---her mom is Susanna who I translated the whole lesson for). This week, Alejandra was being so overwhelmed by Satan and it was amazing to see how the Savior came in and truly saved her. The spirit accompanied us so closely as we prepared her to be baptized. Although I was not the missionary who found and taught Alejandra, I was so grateful to be a part of her journey towards eternal life. This weekend, I was able to share a lot of the experiences my mom had while also being converted and baptized at a young age. I was so grateful to have the spirit with us, and for its role in continually buoying her up. Alejandra was baptized yesterday and it was one of my favorite moments of my mission. I reflected directly on my mother and how her decision to be baptized has truly changed so many people's lives, including my own. This one small step of faith has literally influenced eternities.
 
 
 
Alejandro's baptism!
 
I love my mission! It's been such a crazy, productive transfer. I love this work so much. I can't imagine my life without having served a mission. It has brought me more joy than I could ever imagine. Continue forward in the Gospel of Jesus Christ!!!
 
Have a great week!
 
Love,
Hermana Pierce
 
 
 
 
 

PIC: Other photos taken by Leandro this week after watching Meet the Mormons... I had no makeup on and it was 9 PM.... BUT, he's AWESOME!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment