4.22.2015

Stomach Bugs and Miracles

 
The beauty of this state amazes me!
 


April 20, 2015

Hello, All!


Let me just start out by congratulating my sister, Kristen, and her husband, Eiji, on officially announcing their pregnancy! BABY on the WAY <3 She is due at the end of October and I couldn't be more proud of them! I am so excited to meet my new niece or nephew when I return home :)
 
Also, congratulations to my dad as getting called as the Bishop of the Keller 2nd ward! I am so grateful for the opportunity our family has to serve others. This gospel really is the greatest blessing we have been given.
 

 
 
And lastly, as far as announcements go, I just wanted to officially announce to everyone that I've decided to extend my mission a little bit, so I will now be returning home on January 12th, 2016! I was planning on being home for at the beginning of December so I could make Winter Semester at BYU, but after a lot of praying and fasting, I have decided that I want to lengthen my full 18 months as a servant of the Lord! Thank you for all of your wonderful support! Serving a mission has been the greatest blessing in my life and I want to fulfill every day I have to share this amazing gift.
 
 
Exploring Fun Caves on P-Day!
 
Alright, well on with the week!
 
So, I don't have too much to update on this week as far as investigators and teaching goes, but I do want to share a miracle!
All this week we have been visiting a LOT of Less Active members. The Carbondale branch where we serve usually has about 15 active members each week and this week at Sacrament meeting there were 32 people present- not including the elders!!!! That is far more than DOUBLE what we normally have! AND, we had 10 less actives there! It was SUCH a miracle and we saw the direct fruits of our labors! Unfortunately, yesterday, I had a stomach bug and was bed ridden all day, so we didn't get to be at sacrament meeting, but I KNOW that the Lord was blessing us for all of the hard work we have been doing. I know the Lord is in the DETAILS of our lives and that he will NEVER forsake us. Seek Him. You will find Him.
 
 
Hanging Lake hike on P-day
 
Lastly, I just want to bear my testimony of this true and restored gospel. I am so grateful for the opportunity to have this great, eternal truth in my life. I know that the true priesthood authority of God has been restored to the earth today through the prophet Joseph Smith. I know that living these commandments and following the Lord's counsel has brought me more happiness than I could ever imagine. Share this gift with EVERYONE. Each and every person deserves to be this happy! I am so grateful for the great blessing my family is. I couldn't have asked for a better guide here on the earth. I have such a strong testimony that our families truly are ETERNAL and FOREVER. See you soon... In white <3

 
I love being a missionary! Make it a great week!

Love,
La Hermana Pierce
 
 

 
Picture: He is HERE. And there. And EVERYWHERE. SEEK HIM.
Picture taken at Hanging Lake :) mormon.org / helives.mormon.org

No comments:

Post a Comment